I wish there was a way to know you’re in the good old days before you’ve...– We’ll miss you, Dunder-Mifflin. Thanks for 9 seasons of The Office. (via hulu)
kittydothedishes: bigeisamazing: what exactly does 80% of Odd Future do? golf the other 20% wang.
4,127 people have been killed by guns since...
think-progress: And that number is growing rapidly. Just yesterday afternoon, the number was 4,099. Is it okay for us to say that America is being very dumb?